file permission on file created by utl_file package.

  • From: "Admane, Narendra" <Narendra.Admane@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 15:40:43 -0000

Hi Gurus,

I am creating the file using utl_file package, but even though I set the
umask to 022 the file is created without execute permission i=2Ee=2E file=
 is
created with rw-r--r--=2E I am looking forward to create the file with
rwx-r-xr-x (755 permission)=2E

Can you please suggest me any way to create the file with execute=
 permission
in first place please

Regards,
Narendra

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential=
 and is the property of the Capgemini Group=2E It is intended only for the=
 person to whom it is addressed=2E If you are not the intended recipient, =
 you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, =
 distribute, or use this message or any part thereof=2E If you receive this=
  message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all =
 copies of this message=2E