Re: fastest SQL?

  • From: troach@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: daniel.fink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,"Robert Freeman" <robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 02:35:10 +0000

I see your point, but if there was no sql statement then how can it be the
fastest sql statement?

That's like saying the fastest 100 meter dash is the one who doesn't run one,
but then it's not a 100 meter dash :)

From: Daniel Fink <daniel.fink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 18:41:32
To: Robert Freeman<robertgfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Oracle-L Freelists<oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: fastest SQL?

Ah....but does this not prove my point.
There was no sql statement whatsoever in my reply!

Daniel Fink

OptimalDBA    http://www.optimaldba.com
Oracle Blog   http://optimaldba.blogspot.com

Lost Data?    http://www.ora600.be/