Re: fastest SQL?

  • From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Storey, Robert \(DCSO\)" <RStorey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 21:52:12 +0100

I just wanted to start this discussion, as I'm interrested in the bits and pieces which affect performance. I will not buy and hardware or install a particular SW-version, but I'm interrested in the slightly differences, also all your ideas; and this 'quest' might be challenging for some.

Am 11.03.2010 um 21:41 schrieb Storey, Robert (DCSO):

Guess I’m missing something?

Are you asking whats the fastest query that can be written based on building the fastest possible hardware base, oracle version, etc?