Re: external table parallel issue

  • From: LS Cheng <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Greg Rahn <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 18:26:55 +0200

Hi

The size varies from a few MB to a couple hundreds of MB.

With 1 external table the query is pretty fast, we have other process which
run against only a single external tables larger than the problematic one
and the timing is much better.

The problem with this I am showing is that it is formed by many external
tables and to simply the query we created several union all views on top of
these external tables. I will test without views and see what happens.

TIA