Re: export table data

  • From: crcbedoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "LS Cheng" <exriscer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 08:18:24 -0500

There are 989 tables which table data I need to replicate in both databases

Isabel Bedoya Gómez
Gestión de Tecnología
Tel. 2307500 ext: 4077

             "LS Cheng"
             om>                                                      Para
             02/11/2006 08:02                                           cc
                                       Re: export table data

hi you can use sqlplus copy command

On 11/2/06, crcbedoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx < crcbedoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

      Hi Jared,

      I have two different instances, in each of them I have the schemas
      SR1 and SR2, both of them are same, with the same objects, tables,
      indexes, etc. I just need to transfer the table data from the SR1's
      tables to the SR2's tables. How can I do so?

      Isabel Bedoya Gómez
      Gestión de Tecnología
      Tel. 2307500 ext: 4077
      Inactive hide details for "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>"Jared
      Still" < jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>

                         "Jared Still"
                         Enviado por:                                 Para
                         ce@freelists.               crcbedoy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
         Por favor, responda a                       Re: export table data

      On 11/1/06, crcbedoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <crcbedoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >

                  I would like to know something, I need to export the
                  table data from one instance to another, how can I do so?

      You will need to provide more detail.

      Do you just want to copy to a new database:

      1) just a few tables
      2) a schema
      3) the whole database

      How large is the data to be moved?