Re: explain plan, can you explain this?

  • From: Dan Norris <dannorris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Alberto Dell'Era <alberto.dellera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 11:31:12 -0800 (PST)

Agreed, and I feel a little better that I didn't miss an "easy" one :).

Since you opened the thread once more, I should add that I received a very good
link off-list from a fellow named Stano Vnuk. This is an article that hits the
nail on the head and also adds one or two more points that weren't discussed so
far. Thanks, Stano!

http://www.linuxdevcenter.com/pub/a/linux/2004/01/06/rangekeyed_1.html