Re: expensive SQL

  • From: "Domingo Diaz Saenz" <domingo.diazs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:15:27 +0100

I think that he is filtering duplicates values for request_id column:
(select max(rowid) from vrcdba.max_update group by request_id )
but

"and request_id not in (select request_id from max_update where server
='cas1');"

Would be "and server <> 'cas1' "?

I don't know the reason for this query too.

Best Regards

--
Domingo Diaz Saenz