RE: expdp and ORA-01555

Ah ok, I had missed the LOB corruption part in your post, thus neither
retention nor pctversion settings help.

If corruption is involved, this might be happening:

1) expdp scans through LOB blocks
2) ...and hits a corruption error which means that the lob block reading
function returns a failure code
3) there's a bug in code which assumes that whenever this lob block reading
function fails, it means the block was already overwritten (thus raises
ORA-1555

--
Regards,
Tanel Poder