Re: emctl not found

I have been fighting with this issue for more than a week to setup OEM
webconsole on 9i RAC. There is only oemctl and no emctl on 9iR2 under
$ORACLE_HOME/bin . There is no agent/bin
I tried to start oms by issuing: oemctl start oms and i got error: Error
starting Oracle Management Server. ORBSingleton: access denied
java.lang.SecurityException: ORBSingleton: access denied

I google about this error and the suggested solutions was to de install and
reinstall OEM. During re installation, I'm stuck with another error: Global
Variable does not exist: oracle.apache.port I dont find any mention about
this error in metalink. Even when I google it, I dont find much help. I ran
in to the same error before but I just ignored it and clicked continue. Now
I would like to fix this error if possible but I dont get any clue. My
service httpd is running. Any help is greatly appreciated.