Re: emcli

  • From: Robert Hanuschke <robert.hanuschke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gerry Miller <gerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 14:44:05 +0200

Hi Gerry,
you could try prefixing your emctl commands with "call" or "start" (windows
commands), so they get their own execution environment.
Other than that I wouldn't have an idea why it does not go on and what
could be done about it. A Windows admin might be of more help here.

Best regards,
Robert
http://robertvsoracle.blogspot.com