RE: dump reading

  • From: Pete Sharman <peter.sharman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mgogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 11:31:04 +1100

He's not.  Under sun.com that is.  They laid him off for some unknown stupi=
d reason - not much hope for the rest of us if they lay off people of his c=
alibre, right?  I believe at the moment he's just plain relaxing and enjoyi=
ng life.

 =

Pete
 =

Kevin Loney, Oracle DBA Handbook
 =

"Oh no, it's not.  It's much harder than that!"
Bruce Pihlamae, long-term Oracle DBA