Re: disable recyclebin?

  • From: TESTAJ3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 10:09:19 -0400

Still researching as to why 3rd party vendor wants it turned off but
thanks everyone.

joe

_______________________________________
Joe Testa, Oracle Certified Professional
Senior Engineering & Administration Lead
(Work) 614-677-1668
(Cell) 614-312-6715

From:
Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
To:
TESTAJ3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cc:
Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:
04/19/2011 10:07 AM
Re: disable recyclebin?
Sent by:
oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On what basis are you being pushed to disable recyclebin? and by whom?
Alan.-

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 10:55 AM, <TESTAJ3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I'm getting push to disable the recyclebin on a 10.2.0.4 database?

I'm pushing back that its not a good idea to disable it for the entire
database but to disable for the session or do a drop table <table_name>
purge instead.

Your thoughts?

thanks, joe