Re: disable recyclebin?

  • From: Wolfgang Breitling <breitliw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle Freelists <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:17:17 -0600

I'm with Nuno on this. We survived several releases of Oracle without a
recyclebin ( btw, I also turn it off in Windows - if I have to use Windows ).
While it may come in handy at occasions that doesn't make it a necessity.
Everyone needs to learn that there are consequences to every action, so think
twice before you do something destructive - and a drop is not the only
destructive action possible.