RE: dbms package? - analyze table validate structure

We think it was because somebody was trying to resize disk volumes and
accidentally restarted the database before the resize was completed.
Frankly, I am surprised the damage was not more catastrophic, but the db
passes a RMAN file validation and RMAN block corruption check.  We
restored the RMAN backup to another system and it was fine, but as the
problem with indexes was not detected until the user had already been in
the system for 12+ hours.  Since the damage was confined to a few
corrupted indexes, I elected just to rebuild the indexes rather than
restore the db, but we do have a fall-back position if required.

The problem is that this system is 9.2.0.7, and we are not sure if the
corrupted indexes are a result of the botched SAN work, or perhaps were
an existing condition and unrelated, so I was trying to be proactive and
run a routine "validate structure" at night for the next few weeks.    I
have a SQL script that can easily do this, but I wanted to run it
unattended outside of a Windows session on the server (Oracle on Windows
Server 2003).