RE: dbms package? - analyze table validate structure

Jon,

You're talking about rebuilding index offline (default). According to
Note:272762.1 (Index Rebuild Is Hanging Or Taking Too Long),

"-ONLINE index rebuilds
It scans the base table and it doesn't scan the blocks of the index."

So I think it's the closest to dropping and recreating the index, with the
obvious added benefit.

Yong Huang