Re: dba_audit_session -- finding process?

  • From: "Radoulov, Dimitre" <cichomitiko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cemail_219@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 23:15:12 +0200

Is there anyway to map sessionid (or any other parameter) from
dba_audit_session to a specific process to get more information on what
it actually is that is running?  My system password keeps locking up so
I turned on auditing.  I can see by error 1017 that it is due to invalid
login/password but can't tell what is trying to access the database
using the invalid login/password.
[...]

You can get some additional info setting audit connect whenever NOT successful.

Regards, Dimitre