RE: datapump export to pipe

  • From: "Powell, Mark D" <mark.powell@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 12:40:25 -0400

Yes, it looks like the material I got the information from was/is wrong.
I checked the 11gR1 documentation and the Utilities manual still has one
chapter on both exp and imp.  It does state, "Original export is
desupported for general use as of Oracle Database 11g." which is not the
same as not being included.

-- Mark D Powell --
HP Enterprise Services
Phone (313) 592-5148