Re: dataguard - monitoring, startup

  • From: Sanjeev Mellacheruvu <sanjeevorcle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: eglewis71@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 10:12:58 -0700

Ed,

I use following query modified based on metalink note 861595.1 to add few
columns for thread#:

select arch.thread# "Thread",
 appl.first_time "LastSeqApp1sttime",appl.sequence# "Last Sequence Applied",
 arch.first_time "LastSeqRec1sttime",arch.sequence# "Last Sequence
Received",
 (arch.sequence# - appl.sequence#) "DiffSeq",
 round((arch.first_time-appl.first_time)*1440) "DiffMins"
 from
 (select thread# ,sequence#,first_time from v$archived_log where
(thread#,first_time ) in (select thread#,max(first_time) from v$archived_log
group by thread#)) arch,
 (select thread# ,sequence#,first_time from v$log_history where
(thread#,first_time ) in (select thread#,max(first_time) from v$log_history
group by thread#)) appl
 where
 arch.thread# = appl.thread#
 order by 1;