dataguard issue

  • From: "ed lewis" <eglewis71@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 12:10:42 -0400

Hi,
    I've just set up  Oracle dataguard between 2 rac clusters,
and created a  primary / physical standby between the 2.

    The archive logs are  not being applied on the physical

    The logs are being transported from the primary to the
physical with no problems.  I can see the logs on the standby,
but they are not being applied. There are no errors in the logs.
I searched metalink, but was unable to find a solution.

    Any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks

        ed

solaris 5.10
oracle 10.2.0.4  ee
asm 10.2.0.4   ee