data pump errors DW01 worker failed

  • From: kathy duret <katpopins21@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 12:31:20 -0800 (PST)

10.1.0.2 Linux RH3 update 6.

Ok this used to work, now all of the sudden I get

If I do export I get:
EXP-00008: ORACLE error 3113 encountered
ORA-03113: end-of-file on communication channel
EXP-00000: Export terminated unsuccessfully

I bounce the database and it works the first time but subsequent data pumps and
exports error off.

I have opened a tar with metalink.... not very helpful.. they just tell me to
patch which we will in a couple of months.  but I need something now.

I have tried to drop workspaces and xdb.
I have tried to rerun catalog and catproc
I have done a relink all ..

Anybody anywhere .... have any ideas?

Thanks,

Kathy