cursor: pin S wait on X

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 07:21:40 -0700 (PDT)

I had new Application in 10g Rel2 into production where I am seeing blocking
issue which will severely affect the application as it almost stopped working
and here is what I can see in EM

  Session    Session ID .......Wait Class            Wait Event
  Blocked
  3               111                 Concurrency         cursor:pin S wait on X
  0               113                 Concurrency         Library cache load
lock
  0               119                 Concurrency         library cache load
lock
  0               133                 Concurrency        Library Cache Load Lock

  I have not set any _mutex variable and it is using default. Any suggestion

  TIA
  Sanjay

countries) for 2¢/min or less.