Re: css not coming -= urgent

  • From: Sanjay Mishra <smishra_97@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 07:09:11 -0800 (PST)

Alex

  No it will not help and this happen only on this server as it is done on Dev
and Prod several time and it worked. I don't know what is messed up due to
system Crash.

Alex Gorbachev <gorbyx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Also if you do localconfig delete/add - does it help until you reboot?

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev

The Pythian Group
Sr. Oracle DBA

http://www.pythian.com/blogs/author/alex/
http://blog.oracloid.com

Sponsored Link

Try Netflix today! With plans starting at only $5.99 a month what are you
waiting for?