From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of D'Hooge Freek
Sent: 04 March 2011 19:39
To: rodd.holman@xxxxxxxxx; oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: create user with existing password

Also, keep in mind that in 11g (not sure it was since 11gR1 or only in 11gR2)
passwords expire by default after 180 days... .
So best to either create a new profile (which I prefer) and put the users in
this profile or alter the default profile.

regards

Freek D'Hooge
Uptime
Oracle Database Administrator
email: freek.dhooge@xxxxxxxxx
tel +32(0)3 451 23 82
http://www.uptime.be
disclaimer: www.uptime.be/disclaimer
From:        P D <pdba1966@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:        create user with existing password

Wm Morrison Supermarkets Plc is registered in England with number 358949. The
registered office of the company is situated at Gain Lane, Bradford, West
Yorkshire BD3 7DL. This email and any attachments are intended for the
addressee(s) only and may be confidential.

If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by replying to
the email that you have received in error and then destroy the email.
If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose, copy or rely
on the email or its attachments in any way.

This email does not constitute a contract in writing for the purposes of the
Law of Property (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1989.

Our Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase, as may be amended from time to
time, apply to any contract that we enter into. The current version of our
Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase is available at:
http://www.morrisons.co.uk/gscop

Although we have taken steps to ensure the email and its attachments are
virus-free, we cannot guarantee this or accept any responsibility,
and it is the responsibility of recipients to carry out their own virus checks.