RE: corrupt datafile

  • From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 18:33:31 -0500

Terry - I think you are correct. I believe the minimum you need is the
system tablespace and the lost tablespace. I don't think you can ever open
the lost tablespace otherwise. Frustratingly close though. Anyway you've
received better advice from Tim. People issues are often key in these
situations, but you sound like you've some insights to that.

Dennis Williams
DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.
dwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx