Re: corrupt datafile

(resent with excessive quoting deleted)

Hey Michael,

Yeah, I hope they learn something from this.  The most absurd part is that
their database is only ~50GB.  I can accept that a place on a tight budget
postpones affording new Solaris arrays, etc., but compressed copies of
backups & archive logs for several days could be kept on a PC disk drive
that can be bought for <$200.

I'm just hope they can recover enough of what they need to get back up &
running in some limited extent.  They won't be a new client for long if
they're not in business.

--Terry