Re: convert oracle from 10.1.0.5 linux 32 bit to 10.2.0.3 linux x86_64

all,

thanks for your responses....
I have done the job by simply direct upgrade from 10.1.0.5 32 bit to
10.2.0.3 64bit.

yes, there is a little bit error which the docs doesn't talk about.

so , just run these sequence:
- startup upgrade
- utlirp
- catupgrd