Re: constant logging in as / as sysdba ?

The reason why you're not seeing anything in your audit files is because SYS
is exempt from the "audit_trail" parameters functionality scope. You need to
set audit_sys_operations to true. Then you'll see what's going on in those
sessions.

Cheers

=========================

Stefan P Knecht