Re: code to load tracefile into CLOB?

  • From: Jeremy Schneider <jeremy.schneider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 11:33:20 -0500

Here you go.  I coded the whole thing up and published it... if anyone
can't use current plugins on the market but they need to give developers
access to 10046 trace data without server access, here's a simple block
of code that will do the trick.

http://www.ardentperf.com/2011/08/19/developer-access-to-10046-trace-files/

-Jeremy

--