Re: calling SAP functions from Oracle?

  • From: "Jared Still" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: robyn.sands@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 12:56:17 -0700

Silly, got it completely backwards.

Mea culpa.

On 5/24/06, Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Native SQL

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/d3/2e974d35c511d1829f0000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Click on 'Database Access'.

Jared

On 5/24/06, Robyn <robyn.sands@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > Hello all, > > Just wondering if it's possible to call an SAP function directly from > Oracle. One of our developers remembers being told that it could be > done, but a quick search has not turned up any references. > > Has anyone done this and if so, could you point me to some > documentation? > > tia ... Robyn > -- > //www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l > > >

-- Jared Still Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist

-- Jared Still Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist