RE: branding or versioning forms and reports

  • From: <Paula_Stankus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:07:47 -0400

We are working with SCM - Oracle's versioning software.  We wish to put
in the version in each form so we can do a what on the form binary and
see what version it is.  Is this possible?

We are also trying to use SCCS we can compile a form then check it in
with SCCS but when we check it out we cannot compile again. =20

We would prefer to use Oracle's SCM but the issue is with "versioning"
or "branding" the code so we can do a what and easily see what version
the binary is.

Help?