RE: boycott Microsoft

  • From: "Goulet, Dick" <DGoulet@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:41:16 -0500

Un Huh, and the next Pope is going to be a woman!

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA

From:   Paul Drake [SMTP:discgolfdba@xxxxxxxxx]

        http://www.opensource.org/halloween/halloween10.html

        "There you have it. A hundred million funnelled from
Microsoft to SCO, of which they have $68.5 million
left. Their 10Qs reveal that every other line of cash
inflow is statistical noise by comparison. The brave
new SCOsource business model is now clear: sue your
customers, shill for Microsoft, kite your stock, and
pray you stay out of jail."

        I hope that the EU comes down so hard against
Microsoft that they practically have to close up shop
in Europe.

        If this is not anti-trust, restraint of trade, I don't
know what is.

        Pd

        IANAL
Help someone else learn to use Linux today.