RE: before I re-invent the wheel

  • From: "Goulet, Richard" <Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Andrew Kerber" <andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2011 14:09:34 -0500

You can try here:  http://www.orafaq.com/forum/t/55530/0/

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA

________________________________

From: Andrew Kerber [mailto:andrew.kerber@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2011 1:33 PM
To: Goulet, Richard
Cc: mcdonald.connor@xxxxxxxxx; ORACLE-L
Subject: Re: before I re-invent the wheel

No, havent looked at that.  Do you know where I can see an example?

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Goulet, Richard <Richard.Goulet@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

        Andrew,

            Have you looked into dbms_sql package?  You can easily write a
procedure that extracts the sql from your table, r=executes that sql and then
use utl_file to write out the results.

        Dick Goulet
        Senior Oracle DBA