RE: be aware before thinking about deploy 11gR2 RAC

  • From: "Andre van Winssen" <dreveewee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ax.mount@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Oracle-L Group'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 08:09:34 +0100

8809758 gives me "Article or Bug cannot be displayed" too

since we just started to deploy our apps on 11gR2 RAC to customers I am
interested to get more detail , like a sniffet from the alert.log's of asm
and rdbms instances and trace files that have recordings of the problem.

We haven't seen this asm issue so far, maybe because asm never died
unexpectedly J

When you say "starting manually" I assume you mean using srvctl start
database -d .. and not sqlplus

Rgds,

Andre