Re: backup up archivelogs

  • From: "Yechiel Adar" <adar76@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 12:06:13 +0200

We have all our files on EMC storage with real time replication via fiber to
DR site. This way every thing is secured and in case of disaster we bring
the systems up in the DR site and have all the databases and archive log
available. This does not protect against deletion of file, but it protect
against disaster.

Yechiel Adar
Mehish Computer Services