  From: Kellyn Pedersen
  To: eglewis71@xxxxxxxxx ; oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 11:14 PM
  Subject: Re: awr history

  Karl must have missed this email, but I'll promote his scripts for him...
I've had way too much fun with them not to! :)
  The AWR gen script, (awr_genwl.sql) was a source of great fun, that only
after a few, minor tweaks and a table creation, I was retaining high level AWR
data by dbid in a repository.  How nice it was to create many pretty, colorful
graphs for non-technical managers when they were quick to say, "It was the
databases fault!" :D
  http://karlarao.wordpress.com/scripts-resources/

  Kellyn Pedersen

  Sr. Database Administrator