RE: auditing table help

Your version would be useful here, but if you have enterprise edition
you can enable fine grained auditing and capture this, or you'll need to
alter your AUDIT_TRAIL parameter (and restart) to DB_EXTENDED.

From
http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/network.102/b14266/auditing
.htm#i1008338

SQLBIND and SQLTEXT are not populated unless you specify
AUDIT_TRAIL=DB,EXTENDED in the database initialization file, init.ora.
This is because CLOBs are comparatively expensive to populate.

Thanks,

T. J.