RE: anyway to trace a DDL statement?

  • From: "Cary Millsap" <cary.millsap@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ryan_gaffuri@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 09:13:28 -0600

That sounds pretty weird. All the recursive SQL should be in the trace
file. Have you looked at the raw trace data to confirm that it's not
there? Or are you by chance looking at your tkprof output (which might
be hiding it from you)?

Cary Millsap
Hotsos Enterprises, Ltd.
Nullius in verba
Hotsos Symposium 2008 / March 2-6 / Dallas
Visit for curriculum and schedule details...