Re: anyone deployed 10gR2 grid control agent on 11gR2 target?

  • From: Li Li <litanli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rajeev Prabhakar <rprabha01@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 13:04:09 -0600

Hi, Rajeev,

"alter user asmsnmp identified by" doesn't work, it gives an
"insufficient privilege" error. I've tried to login as asmsnmp through
SQLPLUS with no issue:

[grid@nrac01 ~]$ sqlplus asmsnmp as sysdba

SQL*Plus: Release 11.2.0.2.0 Production on Thu Dec 16 13:02:18 2010

Copyright (c) 1982, 2010, Oracle.  All rights reserved.

Enter password:

Connected to:
Oracle Database 11g Enterprise Edition Release 11.2.0.2.0 - 64bit Production
With the Real Application Clusters and Automatic Storage Management options

SQL> select * from v$pwfile_users;

USERNAME                       SYSDB SYSOP SYSAS
SYS                            TRUE  TRUE  TRUE
ASMSNMP                        TRUE  FALSE FALSE

SQL>

Thanks!