Re: any junk password works for sys

  • From: "Lyall Barbour" <lyallbarbour@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 08:38:37 -0500

i can't log onto my Grid either as "sys" through the web console.  but,
i've never tried until just now.  is there a reason why you want to log
in as "sys"?When i do log on as an administrator and go to setup ->
Administrators, i can see "sys" but i've never done anything with it.
I've logged in as SYSMAN then created my own Administrators.Ya, there's
definitely no way in the Console logon to do SYS/<password> AS SYSDBA HTHLyall