alter system set events '1403 trace name errorstack level 3';

  • From: Jack van Zanen <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 12:24:03 +1100

Hi all,

I have a quick question.

I am trying to find an issue with with the NO DATA FOUND error message.
If I set above event I get a trace file for every time this error occurs.
But what happens if this error occurs in a procedure and is handled by the
exception handler? I was hoping it would be ignored but it looks like I am
still getting trace files for them. Is this correct?

This is Oracle 10G on AIX

--
Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the
sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Thank you for your cooperation