RE: alter database recover managed standby database disconnect from session;

  • From: "Roger Xu" <Roger.Xu@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Reidy, Ron" <Ron.Reidy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Oracle-L@Freelists. Org \(E-mail\)" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 14:35:46 -0500

Yes, the session is still active because it returns my SQLs.

Below is the alter log:

Tue Sep 19 14:04:23 2006
alter database mount standby database
Tue Sep 19 14:04:27 2006
Successful mount of redo thread 1, with mount id 2594872103
Tue Sep 19 14:04:27 2006
Standby Database mounted.
Completed: alter database mount standby database
Tue Sep 19 14:05:07 2006
alter database recover managed standby database disconnect from session
Attempt to start background Managed Standby Recovery process
MRP0 started with pid=13
MRP0: Background Managed Standby Recovery process started
Media Recovery Waiting for thread 1 seq# 19
Tue Sep 19 14:05:12 2006
Completed: alter database recover managed standby database di