Re: all_synonyms: performance issues

  • From: "Charles Schultz" <sacrophyte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjamya@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 11:33:20 -0500

Thanks, Raj - another lister had pointed out to me that the object should be
fully qualified, and it is. If the object is qualified and in the current
schema, steps 2 and 3 should be skipped, correct?

On 8/23/06, rjamya <rjamya@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

oracle needs to run this during object resulution phase.

Objects are always resolved in this order
1. Current schema
2. private synonyms
3. public synonyms

Raj