Re: agility programming and DBA's?

  • From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracledba.williams@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 09:38:42 -0400

Dennis Williams wrote:

>Paula
>Actually there are a variety of practices that go under the heading of
>"Agile Programming". Just Google for it. Here is a recent article on
>it:

One thing that the term "agile programming" redefines is certainly the
English language. It doesn't
bother me too much, as it isn't my native tongue, but I'd still like to
know which @*##!  @#$%! is coining
marketing terms like that. There must be a company that teaches "agile
programming management
style", charges $3000 per course and produces instant managers, just add
water and stir.
Of course, this is my fair and balanced view on the agile programming.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA