RE: adding multiple databases to 10g console

  • From: David Wagoner <dwagoner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 17:03:11 -0500

Seems like you should be able to do this by setting up 10g OEM...

I've only installed 10g on Red Hat ES 3.0 so far and explored the default
web page administration for a single instance.  By the way, I was expecting
this to be much faster than the old Java GUI since the new one is HTML, but
it's not very speedy- at least not on my test system.

Has anyone installed the 10g OEM yet?

Best regards,

David B. Wagoner
Database Administrator