RE: add node , oracle software a bit error

Well I did say "If memory serves". Aparently you agree that it synchronizes
the oraInventory although you still felt compelled to restate it in your own
words.

Good tip on the shared filesystem for the oraInventory. Sharing the
oraInventory across nodes is not a good practice in my opinion. It runs
counter to the whole concept of redundancy in an HA configuration and RAC
was not written to support it.

Probably stating the obvious here.

        -Randy

Randy Johnson