RE: account unlock/password reset

  • From: "SHEEHAN, JEREMY" <JEREMY.SHEEHAN@xxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 09:08:57 -0500

So...  It was figured out.  Everything you had said was correct, but there was
an AUTHID CURRENT_USER clause set in the procedure.  This was blocking it from
working correctly.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Jeremy
 Consider the environment. Please don't print this e-mail unless you really
need to.