*From:* oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *bao jiejie
*Sent:* Wednesday, April 07, 2010 11:37 AM
*To:* Oracle-L Group
*Subject:* about oracle database's price

Dear list,

I am just wondering if you can get a better price from oracle sales than oracle online shop ?

39K per core for enterprise edition with almost 10K partition per core is so expensive !!! plus first year support fee and tax,
we are not ready to afford it :(

Any idea "normal price" for your CPU per core for enterprise edition ? is that possible to low it down to 10-15K per core ?

Thanks a lot.

--

Best regards,
Yours sincerely House