Re: a quick poll regarding the 11gR2 OFA

  • From: Frits Hoogland <frits.hoogland@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Paul.Baumgartel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 00:02:21 +0200

I don't think that true. the 'p' should be named 'not to misrepresent the
contents of any mount point', which I translate as 'to show the mountpoint is
not any of the of the operating system imposed mountpoints', which on it's turn
means to me should mean it is exclusively used by the database. or am I way off
here?

frits