Re: ZFS & Oracle

No real advice other than to say, if you're reading the same docs I am, they
talk over and over about matching the ZFS block size to the Oracle db server
block size.

So I took my default ZFS block size file system (128k) and matched it to my
database (16k) block size; nada.  No change in i/o, read or write performance.
And, the change crashed the DB (we left it online during the mod).

2 cents, todd