Re: Your experience - positive or negative - with Oracle on VMWare...

I looked at that thread. I saw a couple of comments related to current
performance (Allen's comes to mind) but most of the thread seems to be more
about support. I'm interested in performance with respect to IO, memory
utilization, CPU and the like. I'm just fishing for more practical experiences,
in large environments, with VMWare.

Thanks!

 Robert G. Freeman
Author:
Oracle ACE
OCP: Oracle Database 11g Administrator Certified Professional Study Guide
(Sybex)
Portable DBA: Oracle  (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i RMAN Backup and Recovery (Oracle Press)
Oracle9i New Features (Oracle Press)
Other various titles out of print now...
The LDS Church is looking for DBA's. You do have to be a Church member in
good standing. A lot of kind people write me, concerned I may be breaking
the law by saying you have to be a Church member. It's legal I promise! :-)
http://pages.sssnet.com/messndal/church/parachurch.pdf